Friday 18 May 2012

You don’t need to know what will happen next to become the winner!

Some of my friends asked me about the fate of the Euro Zone Crisis, I told them why bother to guess whether the Crisis could be solved or getting worse!

To me as a Trend follower, I just follow the market price. As the price will move, it will tell the truth, it will tell everything. Every happening will be reflected in the price movements.

The beauty in Trend following system is I don’t need to predict, anticipate, hope, guess, forecast, speculate, presume, etc… I just need to follow the price movements, up-trend, down-trend or sideway trend. I make money when trends appear, and when they appear, they persist. And the best is the trend will sure to come, as sure as the sun will rise from the east tomorrow morning.

So what I need to do is just “plan my trade and trade my plan”. If I am trading with BIYD Strategy, when the market dips below my Strike Zone level, just pull my trigger then; and when it reaches my Profit Taking level, just take my profit with whatever comes along, don’t be greedy, be happy and grateful to the market!

Like those great sportsmen, after reaching their “Finishing Line”, take a rest, celebrate, preserve their energy and wait for the next round again!

No comments:

Post a Comment