Friday 1 June 2012

Make money work hard for you and generate non-stop passive income without dependence on your presence.

A very thought-provoking poster: “Linear Income versus Leveraged Income” by Robert Kiyosaki, I was attracted particularly by these six words “Income not Dependent on your Presence” appearing in the bottom right “I” quadrant.

“E” Quadrant = Employee
You have a job
Time = $

“S” Quadrant = Self-Employed
You own a job
Time = $$

Both the above (E & S) trading their time for money starting over again and again every day at zero

“B” Quadrant = Business Owner
You own a system so people can work for you
People = $$$

“I” Quadrant = Investor
Your money works for you
$$$ = $$$$$

Both the above (B & I) generates Income without dependence on your presence

Smart people work hard to trade their time for money without fail day in and day out, they could not afford to stop working. Once they reach their retirement age, they are forced to retire, so is their income stream put to a stop, too.

And to add salt onto their bruises, this appears to be the worst timing in their life journey that though they’ve finally finished clearing their financial loans, they now need to get ready again to face their last but insurmountable life challenge – the unavoidable, spiraling, expensive and immense medical expenses imposed by the merciless hospitals.

Wise people make money work hard for them by generating “passive income not dependent on their presence”, they could afford to enjoy uncommon financial freedom, live their hassles-free lifestyle, have a lot of time and fun with their loved ones, be in pursuit of doing something they love, do charitable and voluntary works, serve the communities, etc… so to live fully their transitory but fulfilling life.

How about myself? I consider myself an Investor, so I am already in the “I” quadrant, to achieve enjoying the above passive income is just a stone throw away. What I need to master now is how to become a Real Winner in forex trading, follow the trend trading journey without fail for 1 to 3 years, nurture the right Mentality, cultivate the right Trading Habits and Behaviors, develop the Winner’s Attributes, strengthen my Risk Tolerance muscles, I can assure that I am well on my way to attaining my goals in the not too distant future! 



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment