Monday 25 June 2012

No one can predict a trend’s beginning or end until it is over.

Markets go up, down, and sideways. They trend, they flow, they surprise. No one can predict a trend’s beginning or end until it is over. However, if your trading strategy is designed to adapt to change, you can take advantage of the changes to make money as John W. Henry, one of the world’s top hedge fund company founders, noted:

“If you have a valid basic philosophy, the fact that things change turns out to be a benefit. At least you can survive. At the very least, you will survive over the long term. But if you don’t have a valid basic philosophy, you won’t be successful because change will eventually kill you. I knew I could not predict anything, and that is why I decided to follow trends. No matter how ridiculous those trends appear to be at the beginning, and no matter how extended or how irrational they seem at the end, I follow trends.”

That is why I chose to be the trend trader as I want to survive and win, too. I trade the market trends with peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment